Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a quickie...


 (That damn Laz Alonso!^^^)

It's been a little minute...you know how it goes.

School has been giving me quite a bit more hell than I expected, especially one class.  I swear I give it til mid-terms and I'm going up side that woman's head. She has somekind of vendetta against me...don't know what it is.  But as long as I keep this A we're  good. Me and Sly are holding on (I think).  I'll get to that on the next post.  The shit is hard man.  When you have so much going on and have your attention being pulled a hundred different directions, it becomes hard to keep focused.   Last weekend I helped him move to his new place.  It was just me and him moving a house full of furnishings.  He said "See, this is one of the perks of fucking with men...automatic help". That bastard. LoL  Gotta like him though. 

I'm writing this while I'm getting ready to go to work tonight, so that's why it's short and rushed. LoL  I'll be updating you in the morning....I have been coming dangerously close to the unthinkable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment