Friday, October 7, 2011

The "S" word.




*does the dougie*

So, I'm officially SINGLE!  Hell yeah!  (I'm cool now...hopefully it'll stay that way)

Man, it's like so much unneccessary stress is off my shoulders.  Trying to please myself and that muhfucka was not working. It wasn't easy and it took me damn near a week to work up the courage to actually talk to him yesterday.  Fortunately, he already knew something was up.  He knows me, so he seen I was acting different, talking different and wasn't being me.  I couldn't help it, I knew the situation was fucked up and the shit had to end before we got to the point of disliking each other. So I just came out and told him how I was feeling. 

Earlier yesterday he hit me up and I told him we need to talk about some shit. His reaction was the typical "awww shit".  I kind of told him over the phone that I wasn't feeling this shit any more.  We ain't  vibing like we used to....or like we should rather.  I explained to him how I felt like who I am is not exactly what he wants and he can't accept that shit. Of course he insisted I was off base, and I was taking shit the wrong way.  We ended it at that until I got off work.  While I was at work Sly asked me come over when I got off.  At first I was like fuck no, I wasn't ready for that.  But I said what the hell ever and went.  We talked it over and told him how I feel AGAIN. I get so tired of explaining myself to him. I told him the same things I say on here.  I can't keep changing for you,  I can't keep compromising my self and you aren't doing the same.  I get tired of you trying your hardest to push me too far out of my damn comfort zone.  Then he went into all the shit wrong with me.  Man, I know I'm a fucked up individual...that's some shit I don't need any 2nd opinions on. LoL 

But seriously, it was kind of hard telling him face to face.  I told him that I still have feelings for him (cause I do) but we need to chill out because we need to work on some shit we SHOULD have done before we got this together.  He agreed, but he didn't think we needed to call it quits. I eventually made him see it my way. And we came to this "pseudo" agreement about the situation.  To sum this shit up, we bascially decided to give the relationship thing a break.  We're still cool, cordial, and all that.  He has this idea that it's just a break and we just chilling out for a minute.  But I'm not so sure.  Either way...my black ass is free! And yes I will be with D-Boy after work Friday.  I'm getting off work and meeting him and a few friends at the fair...then, well who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You work too hard and study too much to not enjoy your life. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete