Monday, July 29, 2013

Gay Ass Ultimatum

I hate ultimatums, and always have...and my life is a constant, big fat one. 




Meaning, this being in the closet shit causes you to face some bullshit.  You know it's going to eventually come down to some "either-or" bullshit. At some point in your life you have to make a damn decision.  You're either gonna go with the gay bullshit, or go with the straight bullshit.  (Either way, life's a bitch is my point).  But we can all agree that the straight bullshit is just a little easier. That's why when we get to the fork in the road (left is gay, right is hetero) we go RIGHT.  Why knowingly take the harder road? 

This is when the closet life ultimatum comes showing its ugly, fuck ass head: Gay or Straight (when it comes down to settling down).

I'm still young, so the idea of settling down for life still seems very distant.  However, I still know the issue is coming.  I have my guy (D) and we're good, but as I've stated before it's gonna eventually come a time where we have to make a decision We're either gonna build a life together, or we're going to go our separate  ways and start a hetero life with wife/kids and shit. 

You basically have three choices
1. Live your life as a gay man
2. Live your life as a straight man
3. Live your life single, never settling down playing on both teams.

While we all the right to either one, it's safe to assume that number three seems to be a little more unstable.  So the ultimatum comes out showing it's ugly ass. I can't help but feel like I have to eventually make a decision, and deal with the consequences. At this time, I have no idea which way I'm going to go.  While the wife and kids seems to be the dream, I know I can't let men go.  But I also don't know if I can honestly deal with the social backlash of being openly gay in a public relationship.   


7 comments:

  1. Yeah Trey. Da truth fasho. Been a minute. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post but you know I got to weigh in on this.

    If you know you like dudes and will continue to like dudes don't marry a woman and have kids unless you sit down with that woman and be completely honest. Save yourself years of frustration, headaches, breakups, separation, alienated children and the divorce lawyer bill.

    It has never been easier to be gay. Gay marriage is legal in 13 fucking states and federally recognized.

    You are a grown man. Fuck what peeps think. Fuck what your family thinks. As long as you are paying your own bills and being responsible you have nobody to answer to but God.

    A matter of fact you will discover who really loves you when you are yourself. The rest of the motherfuckers can kiss your ass and wipe when they are done.

    Don't put yourself in bondage when you don't have to be in bondage. I know this gay guy RIGHT now I'm talking to whose wife knew he was gay. She married him anyway and had two kids and dude is running out getting dick anyway he can.

    He wants out...she is miserable. You want that shit 20 years from now?

    Take care Trey. I'm getting off my soap box and shutting the fuck up now.

    Immanuel at www.dlconfessionssequel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think coming out is quite the giant ball of shit to be rolled up hill that you think it is. Look around. Millions of people have done it. Man up already Kid. Ain't that hard. Stressful yes, for about 5 fucking minutes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are other options than the ones you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what Immauel said.

    for some reason I don't think you can just switch who you are on and off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold P-Thanks. It has been a while. Hope all is well
    Immanuel- I wish I had that attitude and it was that easy for me.
    Flowers- but not for everybody. Everybody's coming out isn't a great, easy experience. I'm not sure how mine would go.
    Reclusive- What are the other options?
    GKeeper- That's my point, I know I have to face the facts at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up young man? Hope you are doing well. Miss seeing what you are up to and reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete