Friday, December 6, 2013

Dating and shit?

Ya'll muhfuckas be dating and shit?



Seriously, do you?  And by date, I mean REAL dates. I'm not talking about the "come over and chill" bullshit.  I'm referring to the pick me up/meet me at 8 and we're gonna go out to dinner/exhibit type dates.  I know this lifestyle is supposed to be sexually charged, but damn.  I was thinking about it after hearing some girls at work talking about going on real dates with the guys around here.  While I was surprised that they are actually being taken out on REAL dates, I was a little discouraged to realize I've only maybe been on 2.

I was thinking, maybe it's because I don't date girls anymore, therefore I haven't had a reason to go on one. Then, I quickly realized I've still been dating... but I've been dating guys.  There really isn't a difference. Regardless if you're with man/woman you should still date. Go out some damn where. Fuck all this "chilling" shit we are our own worst enemy. It's no secret that guy on guy relationships have the worst reputation in the dating world.  Like I've mentioned before, it's all so damn sex crazed.  Which is cool, by all means...do you.  But we have to take this shit serious if we expect the rest of the world to. 

I go on dates with my dude, always have to be honest.  We met at his place the first time and went out.  Even though he "has me"  we still do it.  We'll go to the art exhibits downtown (D is a nerd at heart), the outside mall/promenade, New Orleans for the weekend, etc.  This is part of the reason why I don't want to lose his ass.  Too many guys aren't gonna do the same.  So I may just have to go back to pussy full time....




1 comment:

  1. Great blog entry man. To be honest, I've only been on 2 dates as well. The first one was to an Adult Book Store and dinner (no lie) LMAO! The guy was ok, but he got mad because other dudes were trying to suck my dick in the booths. And uh...I kinda let them. But we went to dinner afterward. LOL! We didn't end up making a love connection. But it was a date.

    The second date however was very much so legit. Expensive restaurant, flowers, the whole nine. We were fuckbuddies for 6 years. We remained fuck buddies even after he moved. But we lost contact over the past year and a half. I miss him and I miss dating. But there are other men that like to date.

    ReplyDelete