Friday, July 14, 2017

Well, I'll start. 


I moved to Houston a couple of years ago for work.  It has been a great experience.  I've met some good people and have had some good times. It was honestly the best decision I've ever made. I was in a not so good place mentally back home.  I felt complacent and unfulfilled.  Hence, why I abandoned this bad boy. I knew I had to get out of my comfort zone and step out on faith.  It worked!

I got in a whole ass relationship a little after moving here. It lasted about a year, and we split on mutual terms. He's still my nigga.  Just not "my nigga"...although sometimes that bastard thinks he is. It was honestly my first adult relationship.  If you don't know, I'm 27 (28 next month). He showed me how a grown man is supposed to love and care for you and I appreciate the shit out of him for it. He has set the bar for any future prospects. We just couldn't work.  However, his purpose in my life as a lover was fulfilled. 

I'm still not quite out. I know, I know...it's getting old.  Hell, how you think I feel? However, I find myself being more open about my sexuality to some people.  It might be because I'm in a new city with new people. My hometown is small. Everyone knows everyone and their business. Don't miss that shit at all. 

I've discovered the beauty of a magical green plant. WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG?!?!?!?

Not sure if any of the old guys are still around. Hope so!

3 comments:

  1. Hey how are you? It's soooooo good to see a post from you! I check the blogs here and there sometimes to see if you all still post. Most people are on Tumblr now but it's good to get a positive update on you. Glad all is well. Much love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Good to see you back at. Hope all is well in Houston, man. Used to spend a lot of time there way back when. Take care and write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here again somehow. Smoke up, man. NOW WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? :D

    ReplyDelete