Friday, July 22, 2011

Check Up



I knows its been a minute.  I've had one hell of a last few weeks.  I've been in summer school (a.k.a hell) plus I've been working hella overtime...for no reason really.  Plus I've been spending a lot of time with Sly. And my schedule is hell.  School from 8-10am, work from 11a-7p but I've been working til 10p or 11p, then homework, then trying to fit my dude into all of this.  Yo boy has been beat.  But I know its all worth it.  Its nothing a bottle of Ciroc can't cure!!!!

(But there is good news, I have an A in class...so far.  I also finally got the new job I have been trying to get.  Less stress, and more money.  You can't beat that shit. LoL)

3 comments:

  1. How did you and sly celebrated that A you got? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your "A" and the new job. I'm always happy to hear when someone finds a job in this economy and you were truly blessed to have found a better job.

    Blessings are flowing your way my man. Pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gayte-keeper- Don't know yet. But we'll see tomorrow. I haven't had any all week...its time. LoL

    @Josh- Thanks. It truly is a blessing. I appreciated my old job, but it was just time for me to go.

    ReplyDelete