Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a Week!


Its been a minute (for me, anyway) since I last checked in. I have been hella busy with work, school (kinda), and vacation.  So its been stressful, yet fun.

Summer school started last Tuesday, and I went on vacation on Wednesday .  I had to work some magic to pull that shit off.   Turns out my professor is one I've already taken two times and he's quite fond of me. #jackpot.  I gave him a line about my family's vacation had already been paid for before I enrolled in classes. He worked with me and just said he'll count Wednesday and Thursday as one absence.  Luckily he had already planned to not have class on Friday.  Yo boy lucked out like a muhfucka!  I went to Florida with the folks.  All expenses paid by Pops...thank God.LoL Just sun, fun, and alcohol...I only wish my guy was with me.   My dad has always had this thing about visiting places during the week to beat the weekend crowd and the rush.  He always says "Call me strange, but I want to ENJOY myself while on vacation." Gotta love the guy.

It was good to get away and not be bothered by a lot of things...especially this strange love life of mine (although it has been looking up).  Me and Sly are really giving our best efforts.  After my last post and reading some of the comments, I had a very straight forward and specific talk about the issue of me not having any type of priority.  He took is surprisingly well.  He understood and has actually already put the shit in action.  Monday (the holiday) we planned to chill at his spot and Micha called and wanted to ride out somewhere.  The shit turned me on  how he was just like "Not tonight, I got something to tend to...holla".  Needless to say...somebody got the fuck of their life that night. LoL

Any readers who follow me know that there is a guy in my life that goes by "D-Boy".  Well, we aren't on the same level as we were.  Sly has completely taken over that position. We are still cool as shit, and we even went out to a mutual friends party.  I can tell he isn't too happy about what's goin on, and I haven't exactly told him about Sly...completely.  Why? I don't know.. The fucked up part about it is that I still have feelings for dude.  However, the realest in me knows we are  no where near ready for anything real and serious.

I can just only hope things continue to go well with everything and everybody.  It seems like I have so much "down time" lately with work and love and shit, that  I have forgotten how things feel when they are actually going well.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well on a lot of different fronts. Nice to hear! Your Dad sounds like a hell of a guy. I like the way he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ALWAYS remember the down times and forget the good times...when you feel down remember this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Flowers- That guy is a character. Think I'm bad...you'll see where I get it from.

    @thegayte-keeper- I will keep that in mind. It takes the negative time to appreciate the good times.

    @Cogito-LoL! Damn right, seems like his ass got a double dose of it from somewhere. I hope he keeps it up.

    ReplyDelete