Friday, November 11, 2011

Feeling Myself (Not like that...pervs)

Lately, things have been going well for me....for the most part.  I haven't been stressing about a lot of shit I normally do and I just let things happen.  Work has been going well, especially since I cut back my hours.  I think after christmas I'm going back to full time.  My boss had decided to give me more responsibilities to "see how I can handle them".  I been knocking that shit out.  School has been good, my professor finally stopped picking on me (that bastard). Plus, me and D have been chilling hard.  I enjoy his company.  Me and Sly talk every few days, but I don't thnk we're even remotely ready to give this thing another go.  Oh yeah me and D are just FRIENDS...there's no relationship or commitment there.  But its all good.

I've been trying my best to just stay positive.  The past is exactly where it should be...in the past.  I haven't been worried about my sexuality and where it was gonna leave me in the future.  Because like the past, the future is exactly where it should be as well. I have realized that letting shit go is the best thing to do.  Instead of worrying about Sly and what he's feeling and doing...I've put that focus on me.  Call me selfish but my happiness takes precedent. 

The only negative is the death of my great Aunt.  It was a supposed accident but the family has no idea what happened and don't have any closure.  So its been bothering her children and grandchildren greatly.  Hopefully after the funeral service this weekend they'll have at least a little bit of closure. 

And I can't find any damn Peach Ciroc around here!!!  I need to feed my alcoholism! LoL

7 comments:

  1. Glad things are goin well man. And for the record, Peach Ciroc tastes like Robitussin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is all about balance glad to see that you are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see nothing wrong with self-indulgences! Hell, I encourage it. And when I'm reaallllyyyy going through it, and I know I can't handle something, I take it to the Big Man upstairs. Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers.

    --Cogito
    (and btw, hmu)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach Ciroc? And you say no one knows you're gay/bi? lolol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @J: Not too much! I drink Peach Ciroc. Everyone does in the city I'm in. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cold Phoenix,don't ruin for me already!

    @gaytekeeper-yeah, it's not easy though.

    @J-I flipped you off through my phone when I read that!!! LoL

    @Cogito-Thanks man...and please do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Trey & @ReclusiveOne: All I'm saying is just drink Nuvo & leave no doubt...lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete