Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tipsy Randomosity

So its an early night for me.  D has to be at work at 7 am...and I'm just now leaving him.  Why he chooses to drink and fuck the night before work is beyond me...but I'm not complaining. 

1) I say some dumb shit.  For example, when somebody says something and I missed it, or didn't understand I say "what happened". That shit doesn't even make sense, how come I can't just say "What did you say" or "Pardon me kind sir".  

2) Older men are sexy...like really sexy.  I need to get me a muhfucka who is between like 36-42 who can fuck the daylights out of me.  I bet he'll be able to do it...all them years gotta have him experienced. I need to make that happen. Call it a bucket list...of sorts.

3) I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I do not like gay people.  I know I know...we shouldn't ostracize and discriminate in our own community and all that bullshit.  But this has got to stop. My school had its biggest game of the year called "The Classic" and it was full of the little homos.  They're just obnoxious and "in your face".  Fuckin queens.

4) These black boxerbriefs look good as hell on me...if I do say so myself. That's probably why D almost ripped them muhfuckas off.  I should wear them outside and see if I can get lucky. Please don't judge me man. But I'll understand if you still do.

5) Cold Phoenix...the peach ciroc doesn't really taste like Robitussin, but its not all that either.  This shit taste like some wanna be coconut Ciroc.  I wasted my damn money.  But don't get confused my black ass is still drinking on it...I'm getting my money's worth.

6) My co-worker is as good as fucked...or at least sucked.  His fine ass has one more time to try to flirt with me and he is getting the business.  I just wanna test drive them pretty ass lips one time and I'll be satisfied.  I'm only afraid his dick will be sub-par...for him to be this fine there has to be something wrong.  I bet he can barely get it up.

7) I really want Cogito to be my classmate and we can live in the same residence hall.  That shit would be awesome.  And I want the rest of you guys to be the ones I eye rape in the caf and library.  

Just wanted to hit you with something...I'm trying to do better.  But i can barely hold this damn computer anymore and using this mouse pad is becoming increasingly difficult. 




7 comments:

  1. LMAO...I am just now reading this shit forreal. I don't need to write while intoxicated ever again!

    @ColdPhoenix- You hit that shit on the head, these country muhfuckas are nosy as hell. And yes it is a joke, but I spent my money on that mediocre shit...so I had to try to defend it. LoL

    P.S-You better stop that playing...writing a check that pipe can't cash ;). LoL

    @Immanuel= Thanks man. LoL You are only making me want that older man more and more. And I will try to be easier on the little homos, but I guess I don't understand them.My co-worker is gonna get me in trouble.LoL But I'm gonna try to resist(no promises though lol). Yes, we will turn that dorm upside down!!!

    And on my way to church now as I'm writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The co-worker? STAY AWAY!

    Cogito as a classmate? I AM DOWN WITH THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th time - so listen to us older dudes lol -- leave the co-worker alone. Especially since you've already went that route once with Sly.

    I'm 30...do I count? I'll still turn that young azz out ;-)

    Like I said, either drink Nuvo & leave no doubt, or at least man up a little bit to like Malibu or something like that. Any drink Puffy endorses ain't shyt anyway.

    And we need to see a pic of you in those briefs to judge for ourselves...

    BTW - if I catch you eye-raping me, Imma haveta take into the stall and make it real :-)

    And of course going to church is never a bad thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I would DIE if you said "Pardon me kind sir".
    2. Older men are a distraction of mine! One day i realized half my blog had older pics. Lol. Idk what ins do when I'm like 40 and end up becoming the older guy...
    3.omg that's where we differ! I likes me a fem dude. Not the "flaming" type. But if he got that nice balance of fem/masc, I'm sold.
    4.lol yes, pics please!
    5. Bleh.
    6. See? People think they safe! Nigga u like 2 cute smiles away from getting kissed!
    7. Ikr?? We would have dat B jumpn! Long as u dnt mind me n Rob having make up sex all da time smh lmao n we'll give u n D yall privacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...oh yeAh, go to church... Lol @Phoenix-- dat Puffy joke had me DYING and I was readn it sittn right up in the pulpit tho. Smh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @J- Sly wasn't the co-worker...that was the dude Red.

    Yeah you do count! I knew I liked you for a reason. LoL If we were close you could show me what to drink. (And there you go talking all that shit again...boy, boy, boy)

    @Cogito-Wassup bro! And surprisingly I say stupid shit like that all the time...just to catch people off guard. LoL

    I don't have a problem with fem dudes. I'm referring to the over-the-top, pink skinny jean and lip gloss wearing, loud asshole. Femininity is just part of some men, I'm just not sexually attracted to them.

    Man, that dude actually does have a nice ass smile. The other day I was standing at a table getting some orders together and he came up behind me so close I could feel his chest on my shoulders and his breath on my neck and he was just smiling away...and that bastard wouldn't move. I need to watch myself...closely!!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot, hot, hot. Hope your sexy self is doing well and enjoying a day off.

    ReplyDelete