Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's all good

Finally this semester is over.  Bout damn time!!! This has been one hell of a last few months, but fortunately its all good.  Can't complain.  (Well I can, I just choose the higher road and decide against it) I missed my gpa goal buy 2 tenths (i think) of a point.  A 3.73 is good, but my black ass was counting on at LEAST a 3.75. The  Biology program is the devil himself, disguised within over-priced text books. But I digress...

Is it right to say my sex life is great, but love life is non-existent? Well, I mean me and D are getting it in on the regular, but I don't "like him like that".  After that epic fail of r-ship with Sly I've realized that I shouldn't be allowed to make my own decisions.  I should be on decision making punishment. I mean really, what the fuck was I thinking.  I knew that shit was bound to fail. He was cool and we clicked, but he was a little more uptight than my "ignant" ass. Don't get me wrong, I liked him but realistically the shit wasn't kosher.  It was a fun little adventure though.

D was always the one that stayed constant, so I'm cool in this little situation. He isn't too thrilled about it...can't blame him.  But he doesn't push the issue.  The only thing that matters is that your boy is happy with a lot of shit. Been a minute since I could say that shit honestly.

2 comments:

  1. Try not to push yourself, enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happen to you blogging...i miss seeing what you had to say. Come back soon

    ReplyDelete