Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This Bitch....

I swear I am going to fuck that computer repair company up...it rhymes with "Heek Squad". My laptop, which is only about 8 months old, decided it wanted to call it quits on my ass the other week. Apparently my charger shorted out and screwed up something and I needed a new mother-board.  For the price of that foolishness I might as well have just bought a new computer. But I digress....

I know I'm late on this (read ^) but my thanksgiving was some kind of weird.  I decided to spend the littel time I did have that day (had to work)  with my mother's side of the family.  They are more "colorful", fun and all around just more enjoyable to be around than my dad's folks. Everything was cool until my aunt came around. I think I mentioned this bitch in a previous post. She is not very unpleasant.  She leaves a bad taste in your mouth, kind of like cheap liquor.   I was hoping to miss her ass, but sadly I was mistaken.  She's very fake and "in your face". Well call her "Shelly".  Shelly was talking to me and a few of my cousins about school and work and the such.  Ironically, I was the only one in the group who didn't have any children.  So the bullshit started. She asked me why I didn't have any children.  I told her "Well, I'm 22 and unmarried...what else do you need to know?" Shelly thought I was being rude but Granny had my side, and told her to sit down somewhere.  She laid low for a little while, then she struck a nerve that she likes to pick on every time I see her ass. 

"So Trey, I know a handsome fella like you  have a few little girlfriends, why don't you bring them around."  I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.  The look on her twisted up ass face, and the fact that she hurt my cousin's feelings who just had a miscarriage just sent me over the edge.  Before I could catch myself I simply said " She's probably in the same place your man is...somewhere waiting to be pulled out of a hat. Any more questioins?"  My uncle (her brother) had damn field day, he and my Granny laughed for about 10 mins straight.  Shelly just said "Well, you don't have to be mean and nasty.  Just say you don't have one.  And I'm grown you need to repspect me as a adult." I said sure "As soon as you do the same."

At the time I didn't feel bad, and to be quite honest I still don't.  If this bitch thinks I likes men...she needs to just ask me.  Of course I'll lie...but its the principle of the matter.  I always try to avoid the subject of girlfriends and children because it makes me hella uncomfortable...but this bitch always gets me.  

9 comments:

  1. If your uncle & grandmother didn't correct you, let it go. She's just a nosy sonfoagun - we all have them in our family.

    But if you wanna practice baby-making...callll me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. I would've tore my auntie up the same way though. People gotta learn to mind the own damn bidniss, smh. I get the same kinda bs; it makes me HELLA uncomfy when all that girlfriend/baby crap comes up. The trick is to expect the shit to come up anyway; that way, you'll be ready to counter it with something dry and sarcastic, which you're a Ninja at ;)

    --Cogito
    (and FUCK Heek Squad, they charged me like 80 dollars just to tell me I need a new laptop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those, dude be as nice as you can, if not well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awful, but you did say to her what she deserves. Anyway usually in my expirence its not worthy, people like this can strike back when you don't excpect, and be even more nasty... I would just ignore her, keep polite distance...going down on her level and fighting her battle is what she is waiting for, and what she wants...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miha is right. Going down on her level is not worth it. But aint' the same time demand respect. Just because a motherfucker is your relative and older doesn't mean you have to take shit. I have an aunt like that she is damn near 80 and still mean as a crack head rattlesnake. She puts down her children (who all got on drugs) and her grandchildren. Just negative all the time. I don't let her disrespect me but I also pick my battles. And I always end it with, "I love you but I'm not taking your shit. So keep it moving."

    Keep blogging!

    Immanuel
    dlconfessionssequel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miha & Immanuel- Unfortunately, history has proven that with this bitch you have to stoop to her level. She's the type that takes your not saying anything for a weakness. Only when you give her a taste of her own medicine does she crawl back into her little hole.

    (A crack head rattlesnake?! I literally LoL'd)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With this being the first post I've read on your blog, I must say I enjoyed it. I definitely cannot wait to read more!

    You have a new fan =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Brandon-Thanks man! Welcome to the freak show

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol!!! Hilarious! Handle your buisness!!!

    ReplyDelete