Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chill on That Flirting Shit


To what extent of flirting is going to damn far while in a relationship.  I think as humans we are natural flirts...whether is genuine interest or just to past time. Sometimes it's conscience and sometimes sub-conscience.  But at what level is it going to far and it's disrespectful to the one you are committed to.  Also, what kind of phone/text conversations should you be having (if any) with one of your flirtees?

Call me insecure, crazy, immature or what the fuck ever.  I don't think you should be having flirty conversations and relationships on the regular while you are in a relationship.  You can have friends and shit, but people who are trying to fuck you are not your friends.  I wish someone would help me drill this shit into D-Boy's head.  Like, damn dude...leave the hoes alone. 

He feels he has to be "Nice" to everybody and be their friend.  He thinks it's rude to just cut people off, even after they disrespect your relationship. Hell, he has gotten on me about cutting people off.  I just have a no non-sense attitude when it comes down to this type of shit.  If you are in a relationship, its some shit you have to ease up on. I know its not gonna stop completely, cause I still do it.  But when it comes to flirting with someone, or some people, becoming a main part of your day...its time to chill on that shit.

I'm sure I'm coming off insecure to some, but that's not the case.  I just find it disrespectful to carry on a flirty  conversation while with someone.  Maybe I need to grow up....or maybe I shouldn't have chosen someone that so many women still find attractive.  I should just be with a queen, so women won't be interested in them.  But then I won't be interested in them, so....this shit is just a  LOSE-LOSE!!! LoL


2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean. But for me, I am helpless to this jealousy-streak inside of me. One of the bartenders at Rob's bar is a straight-up Lesbian, and I don't even want THAT bitch in his face for too long. I think it's the added stress of dating a bi-guy; knowing that I don't have something to offer him when he wants it, you know? But at the same time, I flirt without even knowing it. I think you just have to be conscious of who/when/why it happens, you know? (and welcome back, nigga!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the nail on the head when you said people who are trying to fuck you are not your friends. Good thing I am smart enough to keep them @ a distance and not bring into my personal space with Noel.

    ReplyDelete