Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little update/ tidbit and shit...

I'm not sure if I have shared this, but my significant other (D) knows about the blog now.  I accidentally brought it up in casual conversation...forgetting his ass didn't know.  No, I haven't let him read it all....just a couple of excerpts.  He told me to write more and stop bullshitting.  So with that being said, (as I know my tired ass has said before) I'm really getting back to writing.  Maybe everyday this week...I have a lot on my mind.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Keep writing man.

    Immanuel at www.dlconfessionssequel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Trey :) You're lucky. I just realized that not a living soul in my life knows about my blog other than my followers.

    -_Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I need to get on my blogging shit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys, Glad to be back.

    And Flowers, Can I be in the book? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. But of course. Just need the story behind it! ;D

    ReplyDelete