Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mr Fix it....well, I.T Guy

So, if you didn't know (of if you've forgotten) I ain't shit. Like, really not shit.

We moved to a new location at work, and with that new location came new IT guys.  And maaaaaan....one of them muhfuckas is FINE.  Not traditional fine, but my type of fine.  He's like a cool nerd...like that singer Tinie Tempah (the guy in the pics)And he has the nerve, the gall, the au-damn-dacity to have a great sense of humor. And I'm about 83.72% sure he get's down with the get down.   I see that muhfucka and damn near get brick. So, of course I have to have my little fun with him.

Let's just say, something is always wrong with my computer/printer/fax/keyboard/mouse/internet access.  If he can be called to work on it, it fucks up daily. *wink, wink* LoL.  I'm so ashamed! LoL  I  get happy as shit when something fucks up, seeing as though I have his direct number now.  He has also caught on to me....I think.  When I called him last week with an imaginary printing issue, he came and said that if he didn't know any better he would think I was purposefully doing it.  Then followed it with, "I don't mind at all...since it's you." And flashed a smile. I almost forgot who the hell D was at that moment.

I need to get it together, well D does.  That muhfucka started slacking....and Mr. Fix trying to wiggle his way in. Even though I'm not completely sure he is down, or if there's any possibility something can happen....actually entertaining the idea is eye opening.  I just never thought I would even consider someone else while with my guy, but as I touched on in the last post (I think)  shit is kinda rocky.  I don't really know why/how...but tech guy has be seriously considering fucking with him if it came to that point.

2 comments:

  1. Yo man. Do your thing and make your move on Mr. I.T.

    A simple "what are you up to this weekend?" does the trick, assuming you are free to hang that weekend with him at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both would have to be mature about things IF you go there

    ReplyDelete