Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Shit



1.  I don't like gay people.  I mean, all those I come in contact with all seem the same.  Granted, the only gay people I know are gay are more feminine dudes I see around.  They seem to be obnoxious, flamboyant and the shit is aggravating. I'm sure there are some more reserved ones, but I'm not aware of their sexuality. I know its discrimination and generalizing.  I can admit that, so spare me. LoL

2. I really  do not need to drink brown liquor.  I mean, I can handle it but the shit gets me so horny that I HAVE to do something sexual.  I'm not sure if its known as an aphrodisiac, but it gets my blood boiling. I remember one time D had my drinking some Hennessy and that night I don't think I've ever fucked like that before. Vodka and tequila doesn't have that same affect on me...thank goodness.

3. I don't believe in having large groups, or circles, of friends.  I tend to take friendships very seriously, and I consider them to very intimate.  How can you call 15 people good friends?  I don't know about you, but I can't be that close to 15 people..there isn't enough of my time and attention available for that. It kills me to see people call dozens of people their friends and best friends. I don't get it.


4. If you are going to fuck me, you better pull out a trojan.  I judge people on the condoms they keep.  For example, if you pull out a durex I consider you to be unprepared for the ass. Therefore you don't deserve it.  You might get away with a Lifestyle, just don't make it a habit...them shits aren't too much better than the Durex.

5. People often get a very misconstrued opinion about me.  They look at my family and background and think things like "he's stuck up, materialistic, etc".  Then they meet me and they see something totally different. I have been told many times, a little too many for my liking, that I've proved people wrong on their preconceived notions.  Don't you guys think I'm a nice guy?!

6. I am horrible with phones.  I have just recently been able to take care of one for longer than 8 months.  My dad replaced my iphone twice, and every other phone I've had in my life at least once.  I have gotten on the Android train now.  I kept my last one for about 10 months before i changed companies.  This one is going on month 6.  I know its not a big accomplishment, but it is for me.  LoL

7. I've said it once, and I'll say it again.  I love sexual agressiveness.  I love for a guy to tell me what he wants, when he wants it, and how he wants it.  I don't take offense to freaky, nasty text messages at the right time.  Nor, do I mind a guy being blunt with what he wants.  I like the gentlemen as well, but know when to be straddle that line.  Sly is excellent at this!

8. My sex number is 8. You have read about 4 on here; Sly, D-Boy, Red and my ex Don.  There are two more guys and two girls. Surprise, I know.  D just refuses to believe that. I actually think that number is high. I sometimes feel like a whore.  That's over the course of 5 years of being sexually active.

9. I strive to have a family.  I'm just a family man at heart.  I refuse to jump on this bandwagon of " marriage isn't anything, I don't believe in relationships, I wanna/gonna be single forever".  Just not me.

10. I love you guys.  Seriously.  The few people that read and comment on here really don't understand the significance. I don't have people in my life to share this shit with, so I bother you guys with my bullshit. LoL  Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on alot of things on here especially with the sexual aggressiveness! But how can you hate gay people! lol but i understand where you are coming from, im not keen of FEMS either! Love them as friends but maybe not as partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...people always give me the ???? for this, but I luvz Femz! I'm vers, so when I'm Topping, he pretty much has to be Fem, otherwise, it's not going down...

    But otherwise, yes, I can pretty much agree with. Especially #3. My younger brother has a huge circle of "friends" and I tell him all the time that everybody ain't ya' friend... And I'm not even saying that on some scornful shit; I'm just aware that you can't let more than 2 or 3 people "in" like that (and vice versa).

    Just makes things less busy...

    and @#10-- back atcha'! ;) #KindredSpiritsMuch?

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takes all kinds in this world I guess. Always enjoy reading what you and your fellow blogger above are up to. Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your "mind" here, Trey! You are one for real brutha!

    ReplyDelete