Friday, August 5, 2011

Ugh...FML

It seems I have been neglecting everything lately; this blog and Sly just to name a few.

School and work is seriously kicking my black ass. Not to mention the constant stress of keeping a 3.75 or higher as a Bio major. No sleep...just lecture, lab and work. My dad wants me to only work part time, and (he'll help me out of course). But I'm used to having my own funds. Then to top it off Sly works a normal 9-5 and I have an 8 am-11pm day. It's bothering him, but just says "its all good, I understand." But I know its not. Something gonna have to give.

I'm stressed out and my relationship is failing. I need a drink...even though I'm trying to lay off of it.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you have GOT to cut back before you find yourself in (your) hospital from exhaustion or worse! lol

    I think you should let your Dad help you...that's what parents are for - especially when you're a full-time student. Trust me, I've been there & it's admirable, but school always comes first; well, your health comes first, but you know what I mean. Swallow your pride - it's only temporary.

    And that will free you up for Sly too. You'll be more relaxed in general. I'm sure he understands (even if he doesn't like it), but you're heading for a breakdown if you don't stop.

    You're not Superman - you can't do everything...even with the boundless energy of a 21-yo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with J. Working and schooling full time is too much, especially if your Dad has offered to help. Sometimes it's hard to take someone's help, but if your Dad is willing to help you, you should let him. You're too hard on yourself. Be your own best friend, not worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are right. But I guess its just easier said than done. I don't know if I CAN slow down...I want to though. I have always had this thing in me that always wants to be busy. Kinda a gift and a curse type thing.

    I know I should let my dad help, he's more than able. However, I used to hate being the "spoiled" kid and my pride won't let me go back to it. But I'm sure I'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is all about finding balance...

    ReplyDelete