Thursday, September 4, 2014

So.....

Hey and shit.


So I have a few questions?

1.  Is it wrong to fuck around on a fuckbuddy without letting them know?

2.  Can two people get back together after a break up?  Or should that shit be let go.

3.  Why are women so annoying?  I would get so much more pussy if I could stand being around a bitch for more than 15 mins?

4.  If you aren''t in a relationship, should I tell a fuck buddy (a guy) that I've been having sex with a woman?

Too many questions, not enough answers.
(Update Coming up)

1 comment:

  1. Are you fucking more than one person without a condom? Then you should be up front and tell your bud. Guessing the woman does not know you are also fucking men, eh? If something does not feel right in your heart / gut, there is a reason. Come clean. Getting back together with someone might work. Give it a try, but I always seem to remember at some point why we broke up in the first place. Some shit you have to just let go and move the fuck on.

    ReplyDelete