Friday, May 6, 2011

Celibate Chronicles: Trey Ain't Getting None- Part 3


DAMN...DAMN...DAMN #Floridaevansvoice

I need some bad. This shit has gotten out of control.  My frustrations have spilled over into areas of my life.  Like today in class, taking my last final.  I was eye raping this dude that sits across the room at me.  I mean, the shit should have been illegal.  I had all types of freaky shit going through my mind with this dude. The bad part is that he isn't all that.  Don't get me wrong, he is isn't ugly ass fuck...but not normally what I would call eye-rape material...if you get what I mean.

Then D was texting me asking what was wrong, was I avoiding him and shit.  I told him what was up already, I guess he thought I wasn't serious.  This muhfucka even  had the audacity to ask me who else I was fuckin.  Because in his words "you ain't gettin the shit here, so where the fuck you gettin it from"?  Which I don't understand because there is no relationship/commitment there.  Don't sweat me dude.  But damn, I need some dick man. Real shit.

Even if it's just giving some sloppy top.  Hopefully I won't end up getting my back blown out as a result (shout out to J. LoL).  But this no sex shit has got me thinking about all my fanatasies and shit.  Like for example, I always wanted to give a dude some good ass dome while he smokes a blunt.  Why? I don't know, that shit just seems sexy as fuck to me.  Then I want to hit the blunt (even though I don't smoke) and lead him by his hard dick to the bed and let him get it.  On top of that, I want to eat some booty....bad.  I haven't did the shit in a minute.  But I just want to tongue a dude down so good that muhfucka will try to get away.  

Sadly, I think next week (if not this weekend) I'll be fuckin somebody's son or daddy.  Oh well...I tried.  So I'm about to continue to drink this Ciroc and get my life together.

8 comments:

  1. Oh shit. Hot. Had this youngin that would show up with a j so I could smoke up and get my rhythm on all up in him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry mate. like I said at the start, it's the beginning that's always hard. (pun not intended) but things will ease up as you go.... but then, I'm prolly just speaking like that cause it's been a year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/Random. The first couple weeks are usually the hardest (no pun intended lol), but as you focus on OTHER THINGS BESIDES SEX (*hint hint*) it'll get easier, promise. Plus, you're technically at your sexual peak, so it's a little difficult.

    As for D -- even though there's no comittement, he still cares, so he's gonna talk sideways about who you're fuggin...it's just one of those things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel for you man. But fukkin while smokin a J is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CP - not helping, dude...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weed Sex is the best! Daddy from BlackRayneProductions does plenty of scenes where he's putting up L's.

    When you're horny, the most minor of things become stimulating. Hell, I remember one time I took off my shirt and it like chaffed my nipples and I was like -sighs- "damn..."

    That's when it just gets real!

    I'm still rootin' for ya' dude and please let me know if you find some decent ass to eat. A nigga has the munchies...

    ;)

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, now I want to try that shit bad man. LoL Is there like a blunt-smoking class I can take or something. Cause I ain't gonna have a clue with what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete