Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The EX. Part 3- "Head" Games


One of my biggest pet peeves is people not taking personal responsibilities for their actions. You know, those people who always have something or someone to blame their bullshit on.  Don was repeat offender on this issue.

One incident in particular was the "He had almost gave me head, good thing he stopped" fiasco.  Yeah, this negro decided that is how he was going to present that shit to me.  We had, from the beginning, a very open relationship in terms of honesty.  Had to clarify, cause some people hear "open" and think you give permission to fuck around.  We were always honest with one another.  I didn't see a need in hiding anything big; its better to face a problem and try to find a solution than to let shit build up.  It was close to my graduation time and I would be leaving for school, which was six hours away from home. This is a big change from being only a hour and a half away. So as you may have assumed, that kind of info can lay heavy on somebody.

And Don was feeling that shit heavy. He never told my black ass though.  So much for honesty huh? He dealt with it by acting out.  He came to me one day during the summer looking like a sick puppy in the face and hit me with the foolery.  "Babe, the other night over Will's house this dude almost gave me head, but he stopped before it happened. So its all good."  You guys probably have the same dumbfounded look I had.  For some reason, it came of like he wasn't even there....like the dick in question wasn't even his.  I asked him what the fuck does he mean.  He proceeded to tell me that the lil dude was Will's fuckbuddy's homeboy. (Will is a piece of fuckin work...but thats another story). The dude was rubbin on him and the next thing he knew his dick was out. Again, like the dick in question was not attached to his body and he had no control. I immediately called bullshit. He went on to say that the dude was pushing up on him and he was feeling on him and shit and the dude pulled it out.  WHAT THE FUCK?  You couldn't stop the lil muhfucka?  He had the audacity to hit me with the "My bad" cop-out.  He basically said that it wasn't his doing, he had no control over the situation, and I need to be happy he was honest.

And no, this wasn't the first situation of him not taking any responsibilities for his actions. Nor was it the worst....just one of the most memoriable.  And every time it happened it burned me up on the inside. I just didn't get it.  After I calmed down  after a few days he opened up to me.  He said he was feeling nervous about me going to school (more specifically where) and what was going to  happen. Like I said earlier, we were close, real close.  We had gotten very used to each other and we were used to always being able to see each other. Now all that was changing.  This insecurity eventually led to our first real break up and shit.(I'll save that shit for later though. I don't want to flood the blog with this shit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment