Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do's and Don'ts



My boy Cogito over at Black is Booytful posted an interesting post outlining his turn-offs, or "dont's".  I thought I would piggy back off of him. We all have some things, some normal, and some a little more quirky that turns us on and turns us off.  Here's a few of my do's and don'ts in sex and relationships.

DO:

Be aggressive.  Make a move.  Assert yourself. I'm can have a somewhat agressive personality and I need a guy who can handle it and dominate it when neccessary.  Not saying I want to submit to a dude and have that muhfucka thinking he's controlling me.  However, if you plan on climbing my back I have to know you can take charge when need be.

I have a thing more male legs, they are sexy as all hell to me.  Jut like how with girls I'm a breast man. For example, I love to see a dude in some slightly sagging shorts with some low top shoes and no-show socks.  Don't know why, but that shit is sexy...especially if those shorts are basket ball shorts.

Nicely done dreads can be sexy.  I have this fantasy of have sex with a dude with some long ass dreads and we are in the buck (missionary for those who didn't know) and this hair is hitting me in the face and shit.  LoL  I know that shit is strange....

I like a guy who is not afraid to smile.  And don't let a dude with a nice smile have some nice lips too.  He can get it right then and there. Real talk.  Like McDonals "I Love to see you smile".

You must have a sense of humor, quite a twisted one at that.  I like to have fun and say some off the wall shit.  You have to not only be able to handle it, but add to it and keep my ass rolling. 

Know when to be a respectable gentlemen, and when to be a freaky muhfucka.  I like a guy who respects himself as well as me.  However, sometimes that goody goody shit is not always necessary.  If you feeling a lil horny or something you don't have to make all this nice pleasant small talk. Shit, text me and say some shit like "Bring that ass over here" or "You got the dick rock hard".  Sometimes, if done at the right time and sparingly, that can be a turn on. We all have our inner nasty freak that needs to be played with from time to time.  I mean really, who doesn't like dirty talk?

DON'T:

I'm a man.  Always have been, always will be. So,one can assume that below my waist I have a penis and a ass.  I have looked thoroughly and I have yet to find a pussy. With that said, I HATE for a dude to refer to my ass as pussy.  Dude, you're fuckin another dude....deal with it.  If you want pussy go get a bitch, there are plenty I promise.  A dude said while I'm giving some knock me down (head) "So can I get some of that pussy?" I politely stopped what I was doing and left dude there hard dick in hand...that shit is a deal breaker. Petty....yeah.

Sorry, but I am not attracted to femininity in a guy.  I like men for a reason, I am attracted to masculinity.  Not knocking anybody, or judging anyone but I can get jiggy with it. I'm a bottom dude, and I can't get turned on by a feminine dude trying to fuck.  I know a lot of people feel like a gay/bi guy not liking feminine guys is hate and discrimination and all that jazz. I feel you and all, but a MAN is not feminine. 

Stop that beating around the bullshit.  I don't like a dude who can't say what he wants. I just don't have time for it. I know some people are shy, and don't want to come off too blunt or too strong.  However, it comes a time where you have to make a move and be confident in your shit.

Look, this ass is not a fucking pussy. Stop ramming the dick up in it like you don't have good damn sense.  Damn man.  I can't stand that.  Be careful with it.  I know its gonna be painful at first if you don't have what I like to call a  "field goal" asshole that is just gaping open or some shit. But damn don't be hollerin about "Don't run from it baby" if you trying to pile drive me on the first stroke.  I will get the fuck up.




4 comments:

  1. So interesting to get alternative perspective of you Trey, and all other guys here. I may have different views or feelings bout it sometime, but i appricate sincerty and like to read this stuff ...
    And about domination and agression.. etc. as long as it is part of game(its arbitrary), means we are equal players, it is ok, it may be turn on. But yeah as you said when someone has need to call an ass a pussy with arrogant attitude it spolis everything... Love making, or fucking is not a battle (at least for me) its excactly the opposite. Its loosing onself for, crossing, pentrating;) the borders between me and you(or we for groupie fans), and enjoying it.. Or am i to idealistc, and its just an ego-trip, mind-fucking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Black Top- Thats the point I was making with number one. I mean, we're both men, but you have to dominate me (in a sense)in order for me to be turned on enough to fuck. I shouldn't be able to "outman" the top. And the whole feminine thing representing homosexuality is whole different story. Maybe if people wouldn't correlate femininity to homosexuality we can get some fuckin where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miha- I think that's what this whole thing is about...expressing one's self. In a homosexual relationship there is a clear, unconscious, separation between the top and bottom in a sexual encounter. Allowing someone to penetrate you is submitting to them, and penetrating someone is a type of domination. Period. It has nothing to do with emulating hetero relationships...its reality. Now more aggressive domination can be sexy like you said...just another way to spice shit up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Do's and Don'ts are pretty much the same interestingly. I'm more of a torso kind of guy, if you have abs and a nice chest I'll let a not so cute face slide. However, ive been with guys who have dreads and its the most annoying thing in the world when they're on top of you. Once i stopped and made him go get a hair tie cuz it was getting in my eye. And aggression is probably one of the sexiest things in the world. When a guy is striaght u and down about what he wants... hes more likely to get it out of me. But types like that are hard to find these days.

    ReplyDelete