Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celibate Chronicles: Trey Ain't Getting None- Part 5


Yes, it is officially over.  It just went down.  I'm sitting at the computer desk in bed while D-Boy got his ass over there sleep.  That muhfucka just does something to me...don't know what the fuck it is.  I got that damn booty call and couldn't resist that shit.  I was about to blow a fucking gasket.

It all started with a text...how fucking predictable. (Verbatim, just shortened some of it) Yeah,we can talk to each other kinda crazy at times.

D: Yo what you got up tonight since you off and shit and wasn't gonna tell me.
Me: My bad man. Not shit, and I knew yo punk ass knew my schedule anyway.
D: Yeah you right, and watch yo goddamn mouth.
Me:  the hell ever, and if i don't what the hell you gonna do
D:Put somethin in there so you can't say shit...good or bad
Me:So you think I'll let you.
D: how about you come ova and we'll see.
Me: So just like that huh...i already told you wats up wit that though.
D: Yeah, but I know you...you ready to give that shit up. come on
Me:Muhfucka you don't know me...but i'll be there around 9.
Me:Got some shit to take care of
D:I'll be waiting...hmu when you on the way.

And like that, I had just set up an appt to say fuck celibacy. It was a good run.  At least I know I can do it.  It may sound kinda lame,but the shit actually did help.  I was able to clear my mind  on a lot of stuff, and learn to separate love, sex, and other feelings.  Not saying that know I'm this brand new person with a new lease on life or no shit like that, I just have a better understanding of things.  I think I'll be cutting off a few people though, it seems outside of sex, or the desire of it specifically, is the only think holding me to certain people. There are no friendships with these people, no real conversation, or anything substantial.

After the text convo, I handled some business with my dad then ran to the shower.  I showered and got dressed and was headed out the door so fast my dad didn't know what the hell was going on.  LoL  That muhfucka was confused, but he knew I was going to do some shit....but clearly he didn't know the details.  I left the house in what I call "fuck gear".  I had one a t-shirts, some school sweats, a pair of airmax, with no underwear.  I wanted D to have easy access, and I didn't want there to be no confusion about why I was there. Shit, When I walked in he was laid out on the couch is his underwear and a t-shirt.  Guess we had the same idea.  He wasted no time. After about 10 mins of convo them pants came off and we went to work on that ass...literally.  The rest...as they say...is history.  Surprisingly that shit kinda hurt bad like a bitch, it hasn't even been a month and my ass was virgin like a muhfucka.  D says it always stays tight, but this was ridiculous.  Good for him, not for me. LoL

So I tried, I really did.  I wanted to go 6 months. Clearly I barely made one, but the effort and experience seems to be well worth it. I rambled enough, he told me to wake him up at one so we can go get something to eat.  I have a thing for what you call "breakfast food".

3 comments:

  1. lol...I love to read your posts, my dude! Seems like we mirror each other in experiences. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Trey as always. D-boy sounds hot as phuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trey dude u are too funny! I don't think it's nothing wrong with sticking with one sexual partner, especially if you two are at a mutual understanding of what's up. When the Dick comes a-calling, it's hard to resist! (no pun intended).

    At least you had a good run and you know your limit! Now the next time around, you can push for a month and two weeks, and gradually build up to 6 months. #BabySteps

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete