Wednesday, June 8, 2011

D-Boy Update


 Me and this dude has the same angry face ^ LoL

D-Bitch is more like it...
At this point in time, I just want to say fuck this dude.  Big change...I know.  I have never been a fan of giving the milk and shit away for free.  Sex is one thing, but when you think I'm going to sit my black, opinionated, sometimes rude ass, down and "act" like I'm in a relationship without being in one...you have got to be kidding me.

Our arrangement was working out pretty well for a while.  However, this muhfucka began to, as we call it around here, "running out".  What I mean is, he took the shit too far and wasn't even reciprocating what he was asking for.  To be specific and get to the damn point, he wanted me to be committed and obligated to him all while being single.  Yeah, the shit didn't make any g-damn sense to me either. It kind or reminded me of how a lot of straight dudes like to fuck around and "do them", but as soon as their girl fuck around they make her out to be the scum of the fucking earth.  Double standard much? But D wasn't shy about alluding to the fact that he was seeing other people...male and female. Which honestly didn't bother me, except for the fact that I apparently wasn't allowed to.

The shit came to a head after we had a conversation after I got off work one night.  He asked me my plans for the next day and I was honest with him.  I told him I was going to chill with Sly.  This dude almost blew a damn gasket. He was saying shit like " So just like that, you don't even care what you say to me, you just gonna fuck around with another n*gga, so you putting yo ass out like that. Dude damn near got disrespectful.  And all this coming from the dude that told me he's "doing him" and he's been "chillin" with a few people.  needless to say, the shit caused an argument.  And has just drawn me closer to Sly.  I don't know where this leaves us on the friend tip....

3 comments:

  1. Yep, a lot of dudes just want a sex toy at their beck and call. If we don't openly both agree we're seeing each other exclusively, I'm always going to keep my options open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, he can't take his own medicine. Friends w/benefits...y'all can probably be friends, but later - once he calms down & forgoes the BS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... I think that qualifies him to be put on top of the Hoe List. The Hoe List is an exclusive group of unaccommodating and/or impossible adults who act as if the world revolves around them and are unwilling to change their ways though they have the ability.

    It doesn't meant you cut them off completely, you just recognize their Hoe-ness and treat them accordingly.

    *sighs* yep, hoes everywhere...

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete