Saturday, June 18, 2011

Random Shit...Again.




Once again I decided to just put a bunch of random shit together again. Been one hell of a week.


1. Somehow my black ass ended up in the hospital Thursday night.  I had been having problems with my left ankle all week.  It was like a sharp pain going through my ankle every time I took a step on it.  Which is fucked up because my job requires me to be on my feet about 7 hours of a 8 1/2 hour shift. It was bad Wednesday, but not unbearable and I was able to work through it, by Thursday at the end of my shift I was limping to my damn car.  By the time I got home I could barely walk into the house.  When my dad got home and seen I could barely walk he made me go to the ER and see what was wrong.  After 3 x-rays and 2 different docs coming in,the only answer I got was that "something is strained or sprung".  You think muhfucka?  I diagnosed that shit at home.  I got some muscle relaxers, pain killers (couldn't get narcotics...that's another blog) and my dad brought me home.  I called in work Friday and off this weekend...so I'm chillin and hoping this ankle of mine stops fucking with me.

2. Recent events have caused me to question what all I'm ready for..in regards to love and relationships.  Sly is cool, a nice guy, and the sex is good...but this wanting to get serious shit isn't sitting well with me.  I was in a very serious relationship very young and it was more intense than what I think I was ready for.  I just don't want to get back into that shit.  I'm a little older now, but I've gotten so accustomed to being single and doing my own thing I now don't know if I can go back.  I hooked up with a dude the other day and it made me realize that I'm probably not as ready to just let the shit go and be committed as I thought I was. Not saying its out the question, but I need to talk to Sly asap.

3. I've realized that this "closet" door has no lock on it.  As discreet and DL some of us think we are, there is always someone who knows, some muhfucka who will run their mouth, and someone that will investigate yo ass and put 2 and 2 together.  I realized this as I was conversing with and old friend and he was telling me some shit about a dude I went to high school with.  He knows someone who knows someone, and they put all this shit together and found out ole boy was bi.  Made a fake Facebook account and all that shit.  People ain't shit.

4. When it comes to social media, I am a lame.  I have a Facebook account that I log into every week or so just to be nosy and past time.  I don't chit chat, don't message, don't add friends none of that shit.  I guess thats what I get for being a pseudo-loner.  I did create a twitter account over a year ago, and have logged on all of 5 times.  I guess I just don't get it, or I'm just weird. Either way it may go deeper.  Sometimes I think I'm not involved in those things because I know I can't be "myself" on that shit.  I mean I can't holla at no dudes, put any of my real issues out there with out everybody knowing my shit.  I'm no ready for all that shit.

2 comments:

  1. Just make a 'fake' Twitter account. Use it to share your Bi/DL frustrations...bammas do it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think twitter is ridiculous. I don't want to be constantly updated on anyone's life....but my own. Lol

    ReplyDelete