Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's Get it On


I have recently discovered the joy of music during sex. When I was younger, I thought the shit was corny and served no purpose.  But Now that I'm slightly older, and slightly more experienced, I see the eroticism of it all. I wanted to share a few of my current fave when getting it on.

For the R&B Lovers, my favorite artist to get a lil freaky too with a few examples.  I encourage you to look up some of them you haven't heard:

  • Marsha Ambrosis- Your hands; Let me go
  • Usher: Love You Gently; Seduction, Love in this club
  • Ginuwine: All night All Day
  • Floetry: Getting Late, Lay Down
  • Aaliyah: Can I come over
  • Jamie Fox: Freakin Me
  • Janet Jackson: Would you mind; anyplace
  • Jonta Austin: Dope Fiend
  • LLoyd: Certified; Street Love 
  • Ne-Yo: Say It
  • R.Kelly: Greatest Sex, Sex Weed, Remote Control, R&B Thug...etc. LoL
  • Silk: Silk Time
  • Sons of Funk: Pushing inside of you
  • Tank: Slowly, Take my time w/ chris brown
  • Trey Songz: We should be, jupitor love
  • Adina Howard:
  • Chris Brown/Keri Hilson: One night stand
  • XScape: Sofest Place on earth; my little secret

Now, if you're anything like me and like some hip hop playing:
(Like T-Pain Said "Make Love to a Rap Song)

  • Dirty Boys:Candy man; Candy man remix
  • Do or Die: Do You; Fantasy
  • Drake and Dream: Shut it down
  • Flo Rida and Trey Songz: Freaky Deaky
  • Hurrican Chris and Mario- Headboard
  • J. Cole In the morning
  • Wale: Downtown
  • Ludacirs: Tell me a secret
  • Kirko Bangz: What yo name is
  • T-Pain: Reverse Cowgirl; Rapsong
  • 504 Boyz: I can tell
  • Lil Jon/Eastside Boys: Oh na na 
  • Jay Z/Usher: Anything

Please add some of your own...I'm always up for adding to my collection!


5 comments:

  1. LL Cool J - Doin It
    Chris Brown - Take You Down
    Rihanna - Skin
    R. Kelly - 12 Play (It goes down if this plays)
    Trey Songz - Love Faces, Neighbors Know My Name
    T-Pain - Say It
    112 - Sweet Love
    Usher - Thats What Its Made for, Number One, Love You Gently, Nice and Slow
    Tyrese - On Top of Me (this song will make you horny as hell) and Signs of Lovemaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashanti "girlfriend"
    Ashanti feat.Robin thick "the things you make me do"
    Ashanti "Roc wit u"
    Teedra Moses "backstroke"
    Teedra Moses. "R U 4 real"
    Maxwell "till the cops come knocking"
    Rihanna "skin"
    Janet Jackson "discipline"
    Usher "Can you Handel it"
    Destiny's child "T-shirt"
    Marsha Ambrosius "late nights and early mornings"
    Marsha Ambrosius "your hands"
    Brandy " when you touch me"
    Mike Ant " touch"
    Kelly rowland feat. tank "the show"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goapele - "Closer"

    ReplyDelete
  4. People say I'm crazy but pure, thug shit turns me on! like

    Big Girl Now -- Nas
    Still Tippin' -- Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Paul Wall
    Doin It-- LL Cool J
    One More Chance (original) -- Biggie


    Seriously, play those four, and my "draws drop slow" as Biggie would say...

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late but my love making music is all things Janet all the time:

    Funny How Time Flies
    Anytime Anyplace
    Rope Burn
    Warmth
    Moist
    Take Care of Me tonight
    Discipline
    Anything
    Lonely
    Come Back To Me
    Let's Wait Awhile
    Where Are You Know
    Body That Loves You
    China Love
    Love Scene (Ooh Baby)
    Would You Mind

    And R Kelly's "Strip For You"

    ReplyDelete