Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inconsistency

{ Warning: This shit is not consistent and has a bunch of random ass topics.  I just needed to vent and clear my mind of shit I can't tell anybody around here. }




Sometimes I really think I'm being "punked" in this life shit. Seriously, this can't be real. I just can't win. LoL  I think Sly is a little upset at me because we had a little talk where I had to be completely honest.  We needed to slow the shit down. He was beginning to become a little over bearing.  And for the life of me I can't wrap my head around why this muhfucka does not realize people have jobs and they come first.  I have to be up between 5:45-6:00 every morning to get ready for work. I can't be fucking with you til midnight every night.  Every once in a while is cool...but not every time you feel like chillin.  I believe in compromising and all that jazz, but your boy has money to make.  If I work a double, I can't see you til the next day...sorry.  I'm too tired. He doesn't understand this. We are not in a relationship,no commitment. I just think he asks too much of me, especially when he isn't willing to sacrifice a damn thing for us to spend time.  If he has something to...he has something to do.  He doesn't even fathom the idea of changing his plans; but thinks I should automatically. We need to work on that shit if we decide to toy with the idea of being together. And I don't know what he's gonna do when the second summer session starts next week, he might just leave my ass alone. LoL

Fucking with him, I need an outlet.  Thats why last week I went over to a lil buddy's house and spent some time with him.  No fucking, just a lil foreplay and kissing.  (I think I mentioned it in my last post) But this dude is just a homie really. If I could just get Sly to chill out and act like this dude a little, we can work on it.  I'm still debating on whether or not to explore things with my ex Don or not.  I don't know how that'll work.  Then I had lil dude I just mentioned, we'll call him "Dre". Dre really ain't shit except something nice to look at.  Don't get me wrong, he's cool as hell and we can talk about a lot of shit...but he's a big time player and got "baby mama drama".  So that shit is a no go.  But I can still play around with him I guess.

I just need to ween myself off dudes again, I did it like a year ago.  But I'm not gonna lie to myself and say that's gonna happen. I don't want it to be another fail like my celibacy attempt. LoL

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you two aren't in the same place in life right now. Perhaps that's why we are always advised not to get too serious with anyone at this age. Our priorities are usually bettering ourselves as they should be.

    That's why I had to stop messing with dudes who have never been in college or are too far removed from it. They don't understand your situation, but if it comes down to them and their job its a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, thats a good point. I don't think we are both on the same page as far as a relationship goes. We have to somehow come to a mutual understanding and meet each other half way.

    But honestly, I'm not sure if something serious is right for me right now with all the bullshit I have going one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has to treat you with the same respect & espectations. If he won't change plans for you, but wants (and even expects) you to change your ish for him - call him out on that bool. You can't start a relationship uneven like that...it'll only get worse. I understand wanting to spend as much time as possible w/someone in the early stages, but he has to be realistic; otherwise, he'll drive you away

    ReplyDelete