Friday, June 10, 2011

YES YES YES YES!



*Hits the dougie*

So I finally got it, and by it....I mean the dick.  Me and dude Sly got the shit poppin.  I said what the comments said do, I told him it was all good.   I told him on the phone before I got over there, what was up...well, I kind of hinted around it. But I'm sure he got the picture.

I showed up in what i like to call "fuck gear".  I had on some sweats, some J's, and a tshirt...no underwear. Free ballin like a muhfucka. LoL  I didn't want it to be no misunderstanding on why I was there.  I was on a mission to get that dude...and I got him.  He wasn't shy at all. After laying on the couch for a few minutes he started feeling on my ass and that was it.  I took the initiative and pulled that dick out without even letting him utter a fuckin word. And went H.A.M on that head. The look on his face was pure shock..just motivated me even more. LoL

We got up and went to the bedroom and this dude actually "ordered" me to lay down on my stomach...you know I like that aggressive shit. I never thought I'll find another dude that liked to eat a ass like the dude Red, but he gave that muhfucka a run for his money.  It was like a mix between regular ole sex, and dare I say it...love making?  Either way, the shit was good.

So now I'm laying here typing this and emailing Cogito butt ass naked (just a fun fact LoL).  Sly is over at his computer desk.  I can't see what he's doing, but wouldn't it be some shit if he was over there blogging too. Just a thought... Let me get my ass up and put some clothes on...

5 comments:

  1. Whachu doing telling us? You betta go & get you some more of that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this title, I started grinning like "hmm... Trey finally broke dude in"... (or vice versa, right?)

    lol, oooohhh put yo naked ass some clothes on while u emailing me! unless of course, I just gave you the Knock-Out! ;)

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Flowers- I felt like I actually accomplished something. LoL Shit was bomb

    @J- Man, I know right. I'm trying to get it again tomorrow!

    @Cogito- I couldn't help it, I was too excited. LoL

    ReplyDelete