Saturday, June 11, 2011

Slick lil Muhfucka


At my job, which is a hospital, there is a lot of eye candy walking around.  While I have the rule of not fucking with anyone I work with...looking is fair game. And a little harmless flirting is okay...right?

I am heavily attracted to a real "man's man".  I appreciate masculinity and while not required, a few muscles are always nice.:) And two of my immediate co-workers fit the bill perfectly.  "Mikey" is an older guy, I found out this dude is 39...but looks at oldest 28.  He is brown skin and has one hell of a smile.  The other day while at work, me and some of my co-workers were sitting on the floor of our office when we got an assignment. Mikey asked me to go with him and I offered my hand up for him to help me up.  And boy did he.  His muscular ass pulled me up in one quick motion just about lifting me off of my feet.  I got so turned on it was ridiculous (at this point I was still sexually frustrated with Sly).  So I took the opportunity to talk shit of course saying shit like "Dude, that wasn't shit...them weak ass arms."  I was trying to get him to show em off...and he took the bait.  He rolled his sleeve up and flexed. "This shit ain't hard" He replied asking me to grab it...took the bait again. LoL  So I got a nice long little grab.  He just laughed and smiled behind it...didn't suspect a thing.  Sad, I know.LoL

Then there's "Paris".  Paris is a short guy, probably about 5'7 lighter complexion and handsome. Not cute or no shit like that, but grown man handsome.  This dude has the sickest fuckin body in the building.  He even goes to the gym on his lunch break! We were working together this morning and he hit his arm on a piece of equipment.  He asked me to check it out. Gladly.  I rubbed around on his arm, felt up on the bicep and told him it seemed alright.  Just sneaky.


I know this shit was random, but I had to share my dumb ass actions with you guys. LoL  I was sure not to be to obvious, but damn I was turned on by coppin a lil feel.  I need help. LoL

8 comments:

  1. Wish I could help a nigga, but I would've done the same thing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...At least I know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, I'm instant bff's with any fine man i work with. Makes the day go by quicker and gives me an incentive to show up early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you man, I think I find myself doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish these men secretly read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you wish such a thing?! Lol Hope they never do

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye Candy is the second most important thing to me at work other than the paycheck! It's always nice to have a few "potentials"...

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete