Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's All My Faul/ Shit Backfires



So I was at Sly's place earlier, and as usual....NO DICK FOR ME!
Damn. Damn. Damn.
I don't know how much more I can take this shit.  I can only take so much fucking foreplay before we bust out condoms and lube. Real shit.  But, I have a confession.  It's all my fault, my mouth backfired on me. How you ask?

Well, when I was on the celibacy thing. (Epic Fail, btw) I was conversing with Sly explaining to him why, and discussing my intentions.  We decided to take it slow, and that involved sex.  But this muhfucka is taking it to literally.  I now understand the saying "Be careful what you wish for". The sad part is, he is just doing what we discussed . He is just accommodating what he thinks are my wishes.  Boy is he wrong. LoL But I don't know how to tell him that its okay...FUCK ME!  It just seems that either way I will come off too sexual and too blunt. Thats what I get for putting on a good boy act...wanting him to like me.

Tonight at his apt, he were laying on his couch with  my head on his stomach and he would occasionally lean down and kiss me. He eventually started to tongue me down, which in my book is a precursor to sex. #wrong. We sat up and started on my neck, my ears and I got a little bold and rubbed his dick.  So I'm getting all excited and this dude finally grabbed my ass and started palming the hell out it.  I could tell he really wanted it. Little did he know, that shit was his for the taking. I just wanted him to rip my clothes off and straight up take the ass from me.  No luck! I can tell he was holding back and we stopped before it got to far. I just don't know what I should do to let him know its okay and I'm down.  I don't want to be too blunt but I also want to get my point across.  I am one step away from texting a picture of Trojan. LoL

This is all I ask:
http://www.myvidster.com/video/1844004/Threesome_strokeing_it_raw_-_XVIDEOSCOM

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Flowers. I don't think you have to say it, but you can take it a little further during foreplay. Stop him, take him by the hand to the bedroom and say "it's time". Thats what I'd do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's look like what I'm going to have to do. I found myself eye raping somebody at work again. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking off his clothes while y'all making out is always a good sign to me...lol

    Because you told him you wanted to wait, it's now on you to let him know when you're ready - -he respects your limits too much to break them...which is a good thing! Once you break the ice, he'll break your back -- trust me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send him that link you just posted!

    He'll definitely get the idea...

    I did.

    Twice.

    ;)

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete