Thursday, April 7, 2011

Along for the Ride

Like most people, I like to think that my sex game is the shit. I like to think my head game is some shit to be envied.  I mean, if I don't, the dude I'm with won't think so either. Think of sex of like a pleasurable game of give and take.  For example, if you want some head you gotta eat where you trying to stick it later.( But that's another post.)  But you know, at the same time, I keeps it real.  There is just some shit I can't get jiggy with.  Like if me and dude doing our thing and he wants me to get on top...I hesitate.  Its like I have this problem with "riding".  Not to be confused with not wanting too, but its just not appealing to me. Don't get me wrong, I know sex is not just about you and your pleasure, but your partners as well. But that shit is uncomfortable and I feel awkward.  That shit just feels extra gay.  I only pictures a bitch riding a dick, not ya boy.  Yeah, I know that shit probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me.  Maybe I just need someone to show me how its supposed to me done.  Any takers?! LoL

4 comments:

  1. Now tell me the difference between feeling gay and extra gay? ROTFLMAO. Funny. I get it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! extra gay is riding. I think of Cherokee or pinky when I think of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO! I feel ya, though. From the other perspective, it doesn't feel comfortable to me either...I think a man's backbone is designed differently than a woman's -- it just doesn't feel good when a dude is riding me.

    However, in the name of teaching, I can make an exception in your case ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I wasn't the only one J! In the name of teaching huh? Aight now, don't make any empty gestures. LMAO

    ReplyDelete