Monday, April 4, 2011

Been There, Done That

So I work at a local hospital.  Big place, a lot of employees...but its a small world and everyone knows everyone.  People are there with their co-workers more than they are at home with the family.  I've always been one to never want to mix business with pleasure.  Meaning I wouldn't normally fuck with somebody I work with.  Of course that shit didn't last.  I like to think of my job as "The Chocolate Factory".  So much eye candy and temptation going on.  Not to mention that everybody, married and single, is sleeping with everybody.  The shit is like high school.

Of course I'm not out at work (not out at all for that matter), but I did break down and fuck with a dude that works with me. We'll call him "Red".  He's cool and attractive, with good dick.  Can't ask for much more. He doesn't work in my specific department, so I gave him a pass. LoL Shit, I'm only human.  The whispering in the ear, and the sneaking to cop a feel can only last so long before someone gets fucked- LITERALLY.
It was good while it lasted, but dude got crazy.  Like I said earlier, the big hospital is a small place.  And dude got the jealous bug over any dude, and most girls he seen me with.  I soon seen why his crazy ass was single. We cool now, but I had to chill it on the sexual thing with him. It may seem kind of fucked up, but I had this little sense of pride knowing I fuck with Red.  Some of the women at work get they damn panties in a bunch over this dude and damn near stalk his ass all over the hospital.  I just sit back and think to myself- "Been there, done that". Fucked up? Maybe Honest? Hell Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment