Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I need a J!


 Well, at least I would if I smoked.


But recent shit that's been going on makes me realize why people burn up.  Between my job, school, and people I foolishly choose to keep in my life...a guy needs a release. No Superman over here  Take school for example.  My simple ass sociology professor "lost" my damn assignment. Well in her words: "I don't seem to have the assignment that you presented in class, you may have to do it over.  And the grade will be a late grade."  The fuck?  How ass-backwards is that statement.  You clearly have recollection of the assignment, and you remember me speaking in class defending it. If anything, you should ask that I just print off another copy because your extra-regular ass lost it.  That bitch baffles me. And if this shit fucks up my A in her class, and causes me to not be exempt from the final, heads are gonna roll!!! *Evil grin, accompanied by evil laugh*

Then there is the hellhole also known as my job.  As I stated earlier I work in a hospital. I actually love my job and the people I interact with, both co-workers and patients. But my boss, or dictator, thinks people are Superman and fucking Wonder Woman. Apparently no one has a life outside of that damn job. Let's not forget the patients.  Sometimes those sick muhfuckas make me want to quit my job.  Half of them are faking it, the other half are over exaggerating.  I don't think any patient in my hospital is genuinely sick/ill. They are all part of a larger conspiracy to drive my black ass insane. And one day I'm gonna prove this. Watch and see.

Last but not least, the dudes I choose to keep around.  A few of them are some seriously good catches, and good fucks I might add.  But some of these muhfuckas ain't got shit going for them except a good stroke game.  Lets take "Mike" for example.  He is an older guy, well compared to me anyway.  He's 35, but seems like he has the mentality of an 18 year old.  He has a roommate, that he acts like is his damn father,   He's always having money problems, baby momma issues, and he's a possessive muhfucka.  If he fucking you,  yo ass is his and his only.  I'll be damned. Miss me with that shit homie. But me, being the accepting muhfucka that I am, keep fucking with him between time with D-Boy.  Maybe if I was down for a relationship, and found somebody I felt was worth the effort, I can stop this shit.  Until then...if the dick is good, I'm good.

(Whoa....that shit was therapeutic!  Probably still need that J though. LoL)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following man. I thought I was the only one who realized that good sex cancels out substance. Just ass backwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually that baggage will drive you crazy, though. Ain't no dack or azz worth my sanity or going to jail over! lol

    ReplyDelete