Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Perfection? Doesn't exist.

Clearly some muhfuckas are perfect.  Or at least thats what they would want you to think.  Like all these people downing people in the closet and on the DL.  Why? Because I choose to keep my sexuality between myself and only those I'm involved with?  If I'm not married to you...shut the fuck up.  Everyone has issues that make them imperfect.  For example, take a woman with three bastard ass children who is shacking up with some random ass nigga. You can't get more imperfect than that.  But as a society we are conditioned to accept this behavior more than two men or two women sleeping together.  People baffle me.  It doesn't make it any better that I'm from the south. These close-minded muhfuckas are so hypocritical its ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong, we all have hypocritical attributes. However, some people don't seem to want to admit to their shortcomings. And these same people, most times anyway, are tent times worse off than the bi/gay/dl person they judge.

Really. How serious is one's sexuality?  What I do behind the closed-doors of my bedroom should have no weight on my career or education.  Would we judge Obama if we find out that he likes to lick caramel syrup of off his wife's breast while having sex on the White House breakfast table?  Not really, because that has nothing to do with how he handles the economy and the middle east. As long as he is getting the work done, we could care less. Whats the difference with homosexuality?  There isn't one.  Homosexuality is just an easy target.  Homophobia is a "band wagaon" that people jump on to take the focus and attention off of their own fucked up lives.  So please, anyone who has judgement on the closeted/dl lifestyle...take a step back and point out your negative attributes.  And if you have JUST ONE, you have no room to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment