Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wait my ass!

Since I'm still waiting on him I wanna tell you about this waiter.  This muhfucka was a bold lil asshole.  I could tell he was probably gay, and more than likely a bottom.  Yeah, I judge. But about half way through our meal I realized  he was coming around too often to have other tables.  And not only was he coming around but he was always in my dudes face. "Do you need a refill, you need a napkin, is everything okay, etc".  And all of this shit was directed  at D, not US as a table.  In the meantime my glass had been empty for twenty mins and this muhfucka ignored me when I asked  for a refill.  I'm a posessive muhfucka when it comes down to my "pieces".  We may not be in a relationship (to my knowledge anyway) but I'll be damned if you try some slick shit.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't so afraid of my business getting out.  Cause my patience was being tested.  I had to tell homeboy in the middle of his sentences that we'll holla at him if WE need him.  So yeah, yo boy was acting a lil jealous.  And D just loved that shit. Ole boy got lucky and didn't even know he was in danger. I'm a damn good lover, not a fighter...but don't push me!!!!

5 comments:

  1. This whole scene is so funny, and your mind-flow and boilinf emotions are so cute... I luv to read your stories. I think D is a bit patronizing though, which can be a kinda attractive sometimes - in short run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah D can be a muhfucka sometimes. I wish somebody else could have been there to see this dude in D's face...it was mad funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep there are some gay guys that will push up on another dude even if his boi is right there. Hell I know dudes that will push up if wifey is there! Glad you showed some class and didn't take that bitch out. I know what he did was rude. But never let them see you sweat. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That. Is. Hilarious.

    Real talk, you had every right to straight GUT dat nigga! Kudos for keeping your cool! Of the few guys I really kick it with "like that", they're pretty well known around the way or whatever so I used to get the same thing at the restaurant!


    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I added you to my blog list ;)

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete