Saturday, April 2, 2011

D-Boy

Since I'm still waiting on him, I'll introduce ya.

Ah...D-Boy.  First off, D-Boy doesn't really fit into the idea one would have when they think of a dope boy.  He hasn't sold drugs(to my knowledge) and isn't a thug.  He just has a street demeanor, and his name happens to begin with the letter D. He's a very, very masculine guy and has the sexiest deep voice I've ever heard. Some who don't know him may think he's more of a thug. But anybody who knows him, or has even had a conversation with him, knows better.

I first met D-Boy about a year and a half ago through a mutual friend.  We ran into eachother at a local restaurant and he told our friend to put in a word for him if I was down.  Little did he know, he had me at first glance.  This muhfucka is fine...in a man's man's type of way.  He's tall how I like em about 6'5, some muscle tone, and best of all a killer smile. And he's handsome, and not in a "pretty boy" kind of way....but a grown ass man type handsome.  But his best trait of all is that he's genuinely a nice guy; something I took for granted in the beginning. D-Boy is your typical DL guy: very paranoid about people finding out his sexuality.  And he is willing to go to great lengths to be sure it never happens. 

I'm a sucker for romance and all the lovey dovey shit. And D-Boy is not afraid to give it to me.  I guess thats why he's been around for so long.  Our first meet up consisted of us going out to eat and going back to his place for drinks.  Over the course of the night I really enjoyed our conversation and realized this wouldn't be a one time thing.

When we got back to his place that night, we poured a few drinks and talked about what we both were expecting from the whole thing.  He showed me he had his head on straight and I was getting turned on more and more, every fucking minute. And since I'm not the type to make the first move, I was getting restless waiting on his fine ass to do something. Finally he put his glass down and kissed me.  It was an agressive, yet soft kiss that got me rock hard instantly.  Before I knew it HE had mine and his clothes off and was eating my ass like he was having his last meal.  After some of my bomb ass head (a lil cocky, i know) he pulled out the condom and lube and got to work.  He knew just how to open me up and take his time. And by the end of the night I had gotten the fuck of my life. And  after wards, instead of just washing up and being on our way, he insisted on laying up, talking, and just chilling out. A very pleasant surprise.

One would think we would eventually become more right? Wrong, even after all this time we are just "kickin it", not exclusive and have a "don't ask don't tell" understanding.  We both just avoid the subject of becoming more now.  The last time we fucked up and talked about the subject, and I didn't take it seriously, we didn't talk for about 5-6 months. Don't wanna go through that shit again.  Not just because the dick is entirely too damn good, but I value his friendship.  I'm hopeless.

4 comments:

  1. You betta lock that man down!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...I know I should. But one of us won't make it man. You know how you can like somebody TOO MUCH to actually be in a relationship? Thats us

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I hear ya. Maybe once you both reach a less hectic place; cuz it sounds like you're meant for each other...since you gravitate back anyway.

    If you two are happy, bump what everyone else thinks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we do seem to gravitate back to eachother. The subject has come up again, but I'll have to do too many preparations to be with his ass. But we shall see what comes of it. I'll keep the blog updated on it.

    ReplyDelete