Thursday, April 21, 2011

So, I think I'm slick

So I called myself running a lil game on D-Boy today.  First of all, our work schedules are totally opposite.  I go to work when he is at lunch, and he gets off work when I go to lunch.  May seem like a recipe for disaster, but we make the shit work.  So today once I got out of class I remembered the old sayin "A way through a man's heart is through his stomach".  I thought about actually cooking something, but yo boy was pressed for time and didn't wan to be all dramatic and shit.  I ended up going to one of his favorite little spots that serves wings and bomb ass sandwhiches.  I remembered he likes the club with light mayo and cooked onions.

The only thing was, the restaurant was by my place way on the other side of town from where he and I worked.  So I had to leave school, go past my job, go all the way home basically, then back to his job.  Man, that's a lot of fuckin driving.  But I played the shit off like it was nothing. I called him after I had picked up the food and was on my way. (Yeah we talk to eachother a lil crazy...but that's how we bond)

"Hey, what the fuck you doin?"
"Depends on who the hell wants to know"
"Whateva man, I'm bringing you something to eat...and I don't care what the fuck you have to say about it."
"Thats wassup, but I can't eat it out here...gotta wait til we get to my place, unless you just freaky like that all of a sudden."
"Get yo mind out the gutta...but I will take you up on that offer.  But for real I got you a club sandwhich and shit from yo spot...I'm about to drop it off."
"Damn, for real?  Appreciate that baby...you didn't have to do all of that though"
"Its cool, I was in the neighborhood...didn't inconveinence me."
"Who the hell says in the neighborhood? But hit me up when you make it here...I'll come out and get it."
"Gotcha"

Yes I said "in the neighborhood" knowing I was no where near that damn place.  I played it off like it took no effort.  BULLSHIT.  Man, I was speeding to and from the place, almost late for work,  and had to change into my uniform  in the parking lot and give somebody a free show. But surprisingly I didn't mind, I just wanted to do something nice and showed that I cared.  And that shit worked. LoL He couldn't believe I remembered just how he liked it. Yeah, yo boy got a lil game. 

9 comments:

  1. Hey,that's what it is all about. If you care for somebody show the love. Good luck with D Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that was so sweet!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Immnauel-Thanks man, I'm trying to go ahead and move forward with it.

    @J-Well, you know I try. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wassup boi. Better then the Ramen Noodles you were prolly gonna cook.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's the kind of game we can all appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cold Phoenix- I bet them simple ass noodles still would've got me some. LoL

    @Josh-Yep, because some game is actually good game...when it isn't full of bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, these are the things you can do in return for him taking you the dinner; treating to lunch, movies, things like that. As an added bonus, you get special dick-downs as thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have a magical Gas Fairy as well, cuz it ain't no joke at the pump! lol, but that was cute though ;)

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol..dude you silly! But I was in my car so it wasn't too bad. Now if I was in my truck it would've been a whole different story.

    ReplyDelete