Saturday, April 16, 2011

Confusion is a MF

So tonight I got suckered into a booty call from the co-worker "Red" I mentioned in an earlier post.  I had originally stopped fooling with him sexually, but we were still cool. We talk all the time and hang out at work.   He is a really cool guy, and relationship material, but he has some jealousy issues. Thats what made me cease our physical relationship. (Or so I thought)  But dude has been on his P's and Q's lately.  And quite honestly, he just turns me the fuck on.  I mean, damn.  He has this aggressive, yet kind personality and he's into the more romantic lovey-dovey shit like myself. 

So when he called,  and invited me over when I got off work I was forced to oblige.  (By forced, I mean horny ;) This dude knows how to fuck, and I mean FUCK.  He had me all over the place.  The best part about it was that his tall ass could man handle me. #Score! This dude has a tongue on him that should be illegal.  I was literally running away from him eating my ass,  he had a vice grip on it....I wasn't going anywhere. Shit, I was almost done from the tongue.  The dick was like a surprise.  Dude laid it down. And afterwards we laid up, my head on his chest and talked...and talked....and talked. 

 Then I finally faced what the REAL issue is with this guy, and why I left him alone and blamed it on his jealously issues.  I like him, really like him. And no, its not because the sex is good.  I've had a lot of good sex, sex better than his even,  and never caught feelings. We come from similar backgrounds and have similar beliefs, yet we are very different.  He had expressed to me in the past that he had more than just sexual feelings for me, but I never entertained him.  When it came down to looking at a dude for a relationship, I kept my attention on D-Boy.  So now I'm at a crossroads.  I like D-Boy and I'm certain I could fall in love with the guy. But sometimes I think about how it has been a year and a half and it hasn't happened yet...and I wonder if we will even be able to work it out to get to that point. I've been dealing with Red for around 7-8 months, and I can tell he is good material...but I have more invested in D-Boy. I don't want to throw that away, and I don't want to ignore Red.  

I don't know what the fuck to do.  I like D, damn near love him, and have built up a solid friendship and trust with him....we just can't seem to get to the point.  Then I have Red, who comes and throws a curve ball at me.   This has made me realize it is time to sit down with D and have "the talk".  I need to know where we stand and what are his intentions.  I can't keep playing this uncertain game. Maybe Red is just a test, but rather I pass or fail is up to this talk.  Wish me luck! And any advice on how to start the conversation is greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment