Friday, April 1, 2011

Check it out Muhfuckas

I really have no clue as to what the fuck I'm doing here.  I need an outlet (hence the url).  Its one thing to be gay/bi; or whatever the hell we like to call ourselves.  Its another to be DL and have to deal with all the bullshit that accompanies it alone.  So before we get started there are a few things you should keep in mind.

1. I have a foul, vulgar mouth that I refuse to change for anybody. Blame pops.

2. All the shit I write about is true...."straight no chaser".  Names and other info may be altered cause you'll never know who is checking you out.

3. This shit is gonna be all over the place. 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats wassup man. I'll appreciate that if you could. And blunt honesty is a way of life over here man! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trey,

    Lovin your approach to this blog man. This is the kind of voice we need at times. The blunt honesty is off the chain and can't be ignored. Do you bruh. I will say this. And of course, it'll start some shit.....but fukk it. You have chosen to make very clear the fact that you are DL. Understand that niggas will confront you on the issue. Some are offended by the notion that one would go to such extremes to keep secrets, the whole nine. STAND YOUR GROUND SLIM. One purpose of a blog is for you to have the freedom to say what the fuck u feel. Do that. When people disagree, let em. This is your shit. Stay true to it. Great posts, all of them so far.

    Cold Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trey Cold Phoenix turned me on to your blog. Your write like a laser beam...straight to the point bright and powerful. You got a fan. Keep going dont stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking me out man. I follow your blog as well. Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a newbie to your blog my man. I'm looking forward to experiencing this roller coaster we call life through your eyes.

    Peace and blessings!

    ReplyDelete