Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Date?

Tonight I went on a sorta-kinda date with D-Boy.  Of course I had to put my pride aside to let it all happen.  This was one of my few days off work during the week and he wanted to take me out.  Because of shit that had went down in the past I quickly agreed.   Sometimes the whole going out with some dude thing makes me uncomfortable. But I said, fuck it.

Before I get into tonight, let me tell you about what happened in the past the last time. Me and D had planned to go out to this sushi bar to eat and have a few drinks. He offered to drive and come pick me up, and I said I would just meet him there. (Strike one) Then, once the bill came, he tried to pay for all of it and I wouldn't let him. (Strike 2 and 3) Little did I know that shit offended him.  Cause when we got outside he told me to come to his truck and get in.  And that nigga let me have it!!! LoL And not in a good way ;).  He just sat there, looked up and took a deep breath then laid into me "Why the fuck won't you just let me do for you?  What is yo damn problem. I'm trying to be the man and shit and you won't let me. Whats up with that?"  Now imagine this being said in a holler and the muhfucka screaming being 6'5. My black ass was speechless....yeah, ME, speechless. I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about and quickly got my ass to my own car.  He didn't talk to me for a few weeks after that. (Can't blame him. LoL) I have this thing with a guy thinking I'm the "girl" in the relationship.  You fucking me doesn't make me a bitch, or your bitch.  And a dude picking me up, paying for my meal and shit makes me uncomfortable.  I'm a grown ass man, I takes care of mines well.  And it hard to relinquish that control to somebody, another man more specifically.

Tonight however I took a big dose of fuck it and let it happen.  I drove my car to his place and rode with him to this italian restaurant that he picked for us to go to. (Which was hella good by the way). And I could immediately tell that he liked how I let him take a lil control. And to be quite honest, it felt kinda good to me as well. Eventhough being seen as the "girl" bothers me, I like for the guy I'm with to be a little more dominate, I like to be held, and I like to feel safe with him. (Damn that sounds gay. LMAO!  But true) Once we ordered, the waiter (this muhfucka here....tell ya'll later) asked if it was together. D hesitated at first but he read my face and said "It's together".  Once the meal was over he paid without me resisting and the biggest smile came across his face.  On the way back to his place we talked about how this time was different and then he said something thats kind of fucking with me "Thanks for actually letting me act like yo man without tripping".  My man?  First off that shit doesn't sound right to me for some reason. Secondly, I'm not sure what he thinks this means now.  Are we supposedly together now or something.  Cause if so, I didn't know nor did I agree to that shit.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I don't know.  I never claimed to be an Einstein when it comes to love and relationships. 

But what I am indeed sure about is that bomb ass dick that muhfucka just got done laying.  Damn.  I need to let that dude be "my man" more often.  I mean, dude kissed and licked all over my body, ate my ass for what seemed like hours and was long dicking your boy.  And the shit lasted soooo long.  Talk about wore out...but in a good way.   He had my favorite music playing.  Man, I think that was love making...not fucking.  I'm waiting for him to come back from taking his boy to work.  Let's hope there is a round two when he gets back. LoL

9 comments:

  1. Nice. Sometimes you got to let someone else pay and sit back and enjoy it. Love reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love man. It was hard to just kinda sit there and take it...but I was able to. It felt kind of good to be wined and dined a little. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not a girl, you're his dude - and he wants to show you what you mean to him. And if it means that much to you, then YOU take HIM out sometime.

    I would take my dude out when I was dating or in a relationship, and sometime they treated me. It is what it is - don't let your insecurities blind you to something good; just enjoy the feeling ;-)

    As far as him being 'your man,' y'all gonna have to work that out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @J- It's just hard for me to let go. I think I would feel better if I took him out too. (Thanks for the idea). And the him being "my man" thing is gonna be one hell of a journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from the 'D-Boy' perspective, I know I like to treat my man (or girl, whoever I'm dating at the time). If I want to take you out, and you reject it, I'd take it personal - like you're rejecting me; so think of it from that aspect...

    Well, it's obvious you guys feel very strongly about one another. Beyond what is said, look at his actions (and yours): does he (and you) do things when you're with each other, that you don't do with others? I'm guessing the answer is yes. I say enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude just sit back and enjoy and get treated every once in awhile. You deserve it. But don't be a one-way street. Treat your "man" every once in awhile and it doesn't have to be an expensive dinner. A massage with oil or even a good homecooked meal works for me! Good luck sith this dude...sounds like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Immanuel, dude sounds like a good guy. I think what's most important is you two having a sit-down and discussing exactly what it is you two have. Because there is obviously some disconnect. And moreover, what the two of you expect from each other in a relationship. #DR.Phil

    Either way, it seems like what you two have is genuine. D might have strong feelings for you, but is just waiting for you to initiate the "relationship".

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete
  8. @J and Immanuel. That's something I really need to work on. I'm used to always being the one doing for others. So its hard to just sit and take it in a relationship. But I'm making good strides.

    @ Cogito (aka Dr. Phil) LOL- There is a lot of disconnect there. We are on two different pages with this whole thing. Im not sure if im ready for everything he is....well not return to do it with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just take the time to sit down & talk about it; being honest about how you feel, where you are, and what you want...and are willing/able to give.

    Hope it works out for you guys.

    ReplyDelete