Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not Slick

The most interesting part of the DL lifestyle would have to be the guys who try and get at you on the low, waiting on your reaction.

While at work waiting on the elevator from hell, (its a fucking 10 min wait) I run into a guy who always has something to say to me. I mean, he will find any excuse to have a little convo. I never thought anything of it, cause I'm one of those people who is virtually blind to advances. But this one I seen loud and clear.

"Shad" was standing at the elevator door waiting for it to go down, and I came and hit the down button and it immediately opened up. I simply said- "Looks like l have the magic touch huh" Innocent right. This guy replies "Oh really, I bet you do" Then he smiled. I just said " Yeah man" And smiled back. This muhfucka said "That's wassup. We'll see." No sir, we won't. I like bald brown skin dudes and all...but one work fling is enough.







Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Be careful with that my man. Men gossip just as much as women and you don't want to get a reputation around the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I work at a hospital...which is 100,00% worse than a office. Think high school, but with adults.

    ReplyDelete